YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Goodbye SY 2011 2012

Hi. Last day of School Year 2011-2012 today :( :) Wow, time flies so fast.

I will surely miss all my friends and my classmates. I will miss Larra's jokes and all the fun moments (like the EMPIRE STATE OF NEURON and Lakandula's Got Talent etc kehehehehe). :( This year was the best s.y. so far. :D I love you, Dedics! :D I'm gonna miss all my teachers also, especially Ms. Beth (our teacher adviser for two years!). My friends and I said our goodbyes and expressed our gratitude to them. :(

Today, My awesome best friends and I spent our whole afternoon at school. We reminisced all the memories that we had this year and enjoyed our last hours at school before summer vacation. That's why, I am already missing them :( I am looking forward of seeing them this summer :)

And, I would also like to thank all the people who made me feel happy and made my Sophomore year, an awesome one. :D THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

I hope next year would be as good as this year, if not, a better school year.

So... Happy Summerrr! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment