YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 1, 2012

A blessed day to start March!

Today is the 1st day of March (summersummer!) .

During the morning, we had our confession o:) For me, that was the most meaningful confession because I really opened up and confess all my sins (Nakakahiya kasi napaiyak ako sa harap ni Father). The priest was really good. Now, I promise my self to do good and to pray to God always.

After the confession, we went back to our classroom and had our Biology Class. Then, we proceeded on our daily routine.

After dismissal, Allie, Suzette BeaC and I headed to Allie's place. We studied about Algebra. And yes, finally nagets ko na. Thanks to them :) :) :) :)

And finally rin, I found my English book and Bible! Thank you Lord! :)

"Di ko alam yung end ng universe, ang alam ko lang yung start eh, U and I -Larraloo"
"God understands our prayers even when we can't find the words to say them. ~Author Unknown"

No comments:

Post a Comment